Friday, October 30, 2009

just added to etsy....

autographed magazines---various somerset studio magazines - that feature my work and articles. this image here is from my very first article and featured interview by jana holstein. it was my debut.
sept./oct, 2006 issue.

now i am a frequent contributor to these magazines and also an Artist-on-Call.
as a contributor i usually write about techniques and processes; as an artist-on-call i am given specific assignments.
for instance right now i am creating fun cards using the new jenny doh stamp line - and it is fun!
to see the line of stamps www.stampington.com.
my etsy shop: www.pimpmyart.etsy.com

2 comments:

Jenny Doh said...

show me, show me!

Joy Logan said...

This piece is where I fell in love with your art and techniques!

Search This Blog