Sunday, January 17, 2010

ATC party, trade and get into a show


Tuesday at 5:30 come to my group show and bring your ATCs to trade and show - we will be looking to have a gallery show of ATCs next month.  to be eligible to get your ATCs in the show, you must attend one show (this tuesday) in person.
ATCs - artist trading cards - art work that is sized like a baseball trading card - 3.5" x 2.5" on cardstock of heavier paper.


Bard Hall Gallery group show, Bard Hall Gallery - 
UU Art Guild First Unitarian Universalist Church
4190 Front Street San Diego, CA 92103 
coordinator:  Mollie Kellogg 
molliekellogg@yahoo.com




RECEPTION 5:30 Tuesday, January 19

3 comments:

Lisa MB said...

Okay, that's it. I need a transporter beam RIGHT NOW. I mean it. I want to go to the show!

Lisa Bebi said...

please do teleport yourself here ASAP.

Joy Logan said...

save me an ATC to swap Lisa

Search This Blog