Saturday, May 16, 2009

my own copic sketch markers - a proposal


copic sketch markers and i are working on putting together a special lisa bebi's "paintover method" skin tones set of 12 markers. i was very excited to hear of this proposed news yesterday. so, if you are creating a wishlist - wish for the lisa bebi "paintover method" copic sketch marker skintone set. the skin tone colors will be all inclusive - every possible color of humankind.
be the first to order and get free instructions and small gift.

thanks.
i'm kinda excited about this.

email me your wishlist, at
lisabebiart@aol.com
(not all are pictured here -er, obviously)

,

2 comments:

Joy Logan said...

Yum Lisa I want those to try...where can I get some?

Anonymous said...

Me too!! I'm ready to take the 'Copic' plunge, I've heard too many wonderful things about them....
Thanks for all your sharing and inspiration ;)
Cheers,
Gaye

Search This Blog