Wednesday, April 29, 2009

jamie at 15



one more photo of jamie when he was a young man. he looks so different now. its hard to believe.
++++++++++

if any of you would like to see the workshop and results from my paintover workshop monday, you can view them at www.sillysalcreates.blogspot.com. uhm, the lady who looks like me (in a lavendar top) but has a huge gut ---is not me. er, but it would be me if the gut were smaller.

i had a great day and if you look at the results (the paintings posted) - you would agree that these ladies did well.

this friday morning - i am going to go to Paper Tails in point loma (san diego) for their one year anniversary sale. i am going in order to show my support and respect for a store who has bravely opened during a period when scrap book stores are all disappearing off the face of the earth. and also because they are having a great sale and cake. see you there. later in the morning i will be spending it was my art pal meredith cummings - she will come over to my house so that we can create all day long.

No comments:

Search This Blog