Monday, January 12, 2009

good golly, it's "bubbles"......

when i was in my thirties i worked for a well established law firm downtown. i was single (widowed) and since i worked out constantly, i looked as good as i was to ever look. . .. somehow i was given different nicknames. one was a sort of song...."good golly - it's miss godley" (my last name was godley). but another more fun name given me was "bubbles", because i guess i looked like a striper. or perhaps, and most likely, i really didn't at all but my co-workers thought it would be hilarious to give me a striper's name. i personally think "bubbles" matched my personality. but times and things change..........

so remembering those good old days, i thought i would post this youtube of sally rand. i only wish i could get down to my old "bubbles" weight - i have been dieting and working out.....it might take until never, but i will try. enjoy:

ok, uhm, this video does get a bit boring........
i think i will paint several sally rand-ish paintings today.

No comments:

Search This Blog