Thursday, September 18, 2008

2007 taxes

this is an old cover of somerset weddings 2008.....but i was admiring it, so i thought i would share it with you again.


anyway, today kathy olsen and i sat down and worked out my taxes from 2007! yeah i know, i'm late. turns out i made more than i spent. i was so surprised to hear this news that i couldn't speak.....something seemed wrong with this......then it came to us. i forgot to add in my trip to new york for my show there and alsO i forgot my travel expenses for north carolina when i was taped for a segment on "Paint, Paper and Craft" TV show on PBS which airs back east.

The kathy questioned me as to whether or not i really did save all my receipts.......HMMM, maybe i didn't.
SO it is possible that i didn't make more than i spent.
- at least the jury is still out.

No comments:

Search This Blog