Saturday, July 12, 2008

family.........

thinking ahead to october when we visit my in-laws in italy again.
rosie was not going to go and now she has changed her mind. that's good.
she says she misses her grandparents too much to not go.

tonight, i enjoyed the re-opening of the escondido arts partnership and my little private studio display space filled with art from students of our (renee richetts and me) paris art retreat. i saw many friends, but some i missed too. i am easily overwhelmed at these receptions.
also.... i missed accepting my award for honorable mention for the photo show "beyond the lense" rosie had to accept for me. i was outside checking out the adjoining gallery and art..... -typical. i missed it.
i better go to bed now - tomorrow is another very busy day.

No comments:

Search This Blog