Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Join me here in Umbria, Italy



NEW! Extended to 3 1/2 days!!!! There is still room for my workshop in Umbria, Italy.


I am holding an art "open studio" studies workshop featuring my newly developed paintover technique (painting and collage) in Umbria, Italy, Thursday through Sunday, October 11 through 14Th, 2007. 5 hours a day (with breaks) including wonderful meals and some chartered sight-seeing to local relatively unknown art sources. If you are interested in joining me (beginners welcome), please email me at lisabebiart@aol.com
first come first serve, limited artist space.
airfare and travel not included.
Price for the workshops $650 total, includes lodging, workshop, sightseeing and meals.

SO, dust off your passport and let's go... I have room for 5 more guests. (spouses welcome).

No comments:

Search This Blog