Tuesday, April 6, 2010

workshops - encaustic

remember this piece from somerset studio, winter 2007?

well, whether you remember it or not, i will be teaching a series of encaustic workshops here locally for the beginner - beeswax and encaustic medium painting,
 with watercolor tinting.

check my sidebar here for the encaustic workshop locally.

besides looking warm, organic and cool;  beeswax smells heavenly.

 also today i created a "fan page" on facebook.  if you are a member of the facebook community you can join for free.  ask to be my friend and theni will send you my fan page site.  on my fan page there will be challeneges, techniques explained and many other surprisingly pleasing things to learn about art.  also i have step by step photos on how to do things.  browse from my facebook page.

1 comment:

Nina and/or Ruthie66 said...

Congrats on all the new classes at Bravo!

Search This Blog