Monday, March 29, 2010

my Michaels workshops

a simple floral arrangement painting.

as a Grumbacher workshop instructor at area Michaels i will be teaching a series of beginner fine art painting classes.  In the first workshop I will teach people who have never painted before - how to mix colors, create depth, shadow and variances in shades in this simple floral painting.  the workshop is 2 hours in the Michaels - (see sidebar for time and place) the cost is $45 - you get large tubes of paints, a canvas board and 2 paintbrushes,  a palette knife as well as my instruction.  its a very good deal.
so come to my class, i am expecting you!  call Michaels on either Midway drive, clairemont mesa or Poway for your class.  I hope to see you there.  All is happening the month of April.

No comments:

Search This Blog