Monday, February 22, 2010

my house, view of down the street.....

i am waiting until tomorrow to hear the weekend weather report for the sale on saturday - if its rainy i will reschedule for late march.  
the weather reports should know by tomorrow, don't you think?
(i love my kumquat tree)


icandy... said...

Oh, what a gorgeous neighborhood!

Nina and/or Ruthie said...

You called that one right! Dang, what a downpour we had on Saturday!

Search This Blog