Tuesday, February 23, 2010

gARTage sale postponed until march 13....

ok so the forecast is 50% rain - so that's enough to hold off for sunnier days.
remember if you are in the area and want to come over for the gARTage sale - which will be all arts and craft supplies and related stuff like loads of art book, papers - vintage and otherwise, ribbons, stickers,  cutouts, unusual stenciling tools, paints, unusual scrap booking stuff, adhesives, cloth/ fabrics/fibers, gilding supplies and more, email me.  
there will be more than a couple of other artists selling their stuff too.
so, mark you calendars.  
email me lisabebiart@aol.com for my address - as i say, i don't want to blog it (my address) into cyberworld, so just email me and i will gladly supply you with my address.  just put "garagesale" in the regarding potion of the email so i won't miss it.
see you then!

No comments:

Search This Blog