Friday, January 29, 2010

Max in Green Pants......

well thinking past valentine's day on to st. patrick's day - i have painting here of my dad, Max.  but on St. Patrick's day he is known as  Patty O'Furniture.   i created this little piece on the fly during a demo a couple of years ago.  still, it is my dad.  i just loved him.
don't get me wrong, i have not given up on st. valentine's day.  in fact i will have a load of affordable valentine's painting for your loved one on sale at my next show,  at the second saturday event in escondido in my own little gallery space. see sidebar.

if you are wondering if you should take my workshop on monday - i say, yes!  i will have a load of new techniques you have not thought of.  although we are doing the book shape again like last time, it will be filled with new techniques.  call the stamp addict for your reservation.  again see sidebar (scroll down)  www.thestampaddict.com

4 comments:

Moniqui said...

I love this painting! I wish i could take a class with you..happy weekend!

Victoria Stitch said...

ooh love the colours in this!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*jean* said...

i love his green pants! he could be great advertising for ray bans!

Search This Blog