Wednesday, October 21, 2009

i'm proud of this article!



just got my advanced issue of somerset studio, nov/dec 2009 - pages 20-24 has my art and my article on automatic painting. (remember when i was fooling around with brown paper bags a few months back? see previous posts around june or july)
anyway, i did some reseach on automatic painting and here is my article. once again, somerset studio has done a great job. the article is called "stream -of-consciousness painting".
you can pick up your copy from me (www.lisabebiart@aol.com) or www.stampington.com or barnes and noble or any other major book seller and at michael's, etc.
i hope that you like it - and you know what - you should try my technique - its good for the soul and your art both.
_____________________________
announcement:
i have opened up an etsy account (online store) and little by little i am placing stuff in there for sale. right now my main concern is to clear out my studio, so i am fodder and papers, supplies, basically - but stay tuned i am going to try to upload something new everyday (night)...i have sooooo much. ugh!
anyway my etsy name is "pimpmyart" go to www.etsy.com and plug in my name

2 comments:

anna maria said...

Are you sure about that link for getting it from you? Looks like an email and a website. I WOULD like to get it!

Teresa aka Tess said...

Hi Lisa, I can't wait for my issue to arrive. I'll be turning to your pages first. I love the somerset studios magazine.
FYI for others: Lisa's etsy site is at http://www.pimpmyart.etsy.com
and her website is at http://www.lisabebiart.com I found a contact the artist link on her website. I love viewing her collages there.
Teresa aka Tess

Search This Blog