Thursday, September 11, 2008

head throb.....

everyone in the family has a head cold and is grouchy.  i went to the doctor yesterday to see if i had a sinus infection, turns out no, but he said he could see the my eardrums were bulging from so much fluid inside my head.  i guess the fluid builds up cause the tissues swell and the tissues swell due to the fluid build up, so its a huge catch-22.
the answer was to give me a mild steroid nose spray to help shrink the tissue (starting to sound like hemorrhoids to me) and i feel better.
OK, i promise no more swimming in the cove - every time i go i  get some weird infection.  although not technically an infection, just hemorrhoid ears and sinuses.

4 comments:

cd__ said...

is autumn grouchy? Ah, but your work is not, as always it is wonderful

Lisa Bebi said...

welcome clifford! i have enjoyed your poetry.

Joy Logan said...

Looks like sinuses to me! Lisa I can't wait to see your projects when they are done. My life has been the shits lately,I won't go into detail but take my word. Then 2 of my baby lovebirds died,on top of it all. They weren't thriving and seemed retarded from the start. SIGH One day I should write a book huh? I am sure your pieces will be fab and though I won't be able to purchase them I will be dying to not. May they get fame and fortune with my blessings.

Lisa Bebi said...

joy, i'm sorry about yur troubles, especially your little love birds.

all i can say is, i love the looks of your mom and dad. especially your mom....she has a special intelligent aura she projects even from a long ago picture. did she have red hair - auburn? no matter, i will be painting her hair that color.

and thank you for your sanction, it means a lot.

Search This Blog