Sunday, August 24, 2008

cox cable.........argh

i'm still fighting mad at my service provider, cox.  i never know when i can get on my computer.
i can write here, but i can't read my mail.  if you emailed me today, i wasn't able to read it.  maybe that's not cox- i don't know - maybe that's aol.  whomever, i really don't like it.

i had a very lazy, crazy day today.  my daughter and i swam for 2 1/2 hours...when we came out ofthe pool,  the afternoon was gone......we rented a movie called death and a funeral (something like that)- which was funny about half way in......the first half was boring, i thought.
and that about sums it all up.
i will be working hard this week getting ready for a show the second week of september in escondido at the escondido arts partnership.  i have my own display room.  the reception will be the second saturday night of september 13.  5:30-8:30, there will be lots to look at and lots of wine and goodies.  come, mark your calendar.

No comments:

Search This Blog